Centre for Health, Hygiene and Nutrition
About Us -
Name of the organization:
- To conceptualize, Plan, Design and Implement the Capacity Building & Training Programmes on Health, Hygiene and Nutrition
- To organize Capacity Building & Training and skill up-gradation programmes for health functionaries, stakeholders, partners and their networking
- To conduct Thematic Research/ Exercises, Studies, Evaluation and Monitoring of Programmes.
- To develop, document and publish reports, reading material and training manuals etc.
- To organize awareness campaign, community mobilization, IEC activities both for health functionaries and stakeholders.
- To evolve and encourage participatory process through open forum programmes, seminars and other methods
- Designing training tools, modules and manuals to promote standardized training formats to maintain quality, and organizing/conducting training programmes.
- Undertaking, promoting and conducting Thematic Research/ Action Research in the field of Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
- Conduct impact evaluation and assessment of various health programmes.
- Professional response to different issues resulting in smooth implementation and functioning of the programmes in context with Health, Hygiene and Nutrition, as and when required.
- Develop and demonstrate process to ensure good quality of life in terms of Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
- Publication and dissemination of Studies, Research Papers, Training literature, Periodicals etc.
- Ensure and sustain community participation, civil society organizations and stakeholders in reform process to work closely with health committees / institutions constituted at various levels.
Potential Client Group::
Funds and Accounts:
1. Separate saving account will be maintained in the scheduled bank, which will be operated under joint signatures of Centre Director and Member Secretary of the centre.
2. Separate subsidiary cash book shall be maintained by the member secretary of the centre into which all receipts and expenditures will be entered.
3. Separate subsidiary stock register shall be maintained by the centre.
4. The Centre Director will be the authority to sanction and approve advance of up to Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand) for implementation of any programme. Sanction of any amount above Rs. 10,000/- will be under the authority of Chairperson of CDA.
5. After the completion of the programme/ assignments; statement of adjustment and expenditures against any advance received along with original vouchers, shall be submitted to the Member Secretary of the CDA.
Legal Literacy Programme -
Academic Staff -
Dr. O. P. Pandey